Tainted Blood

Paul Diverges From His Party Over Voter ID

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky broke Friday with fellow Republicans who have pushed for stricter voting laws as a way to crack down on fraud at the polls, saying that the focus on such measures alienates and insults African-Americans and hurts the party.

As with his father, 90% of what Rand Paul says is music to my ears. The other 10%? WTF, dude? Does crazy run in your family or what?

Leave a Reply